I’m Diana. I’m a stay-at-home mom, creator and founder of The Dashing Squad. My dream was born because I wanted to create an easier way to shop for those amazing farmers market products that most of us love to support. I wanted to support the little shop that makes soaps, the mom that crochets in her spare time, or the small business that you have never heard of. I spend a lot of time searching for those hidden gems in the Small Business World. We bring on board women-own businesses, charity-based businesses, artisans and eco-friendly businesses that understand that Mother Earth is so important for us in the present and for our kids in the future. Supporting locally owned businesses allows you to give your community a unique flavor while also knowing the people behind the product.
- I have four kids. They are the inspiration behind everything I do.
- My husband is my biggest cheerleader. I am blessed to have his support.
- I am a jokester and love to find comedy in everyday life.
- I play soccer in an adult league.
- I love trying new food.
- My biggest weakness is chocolate!
Thank you for supporting my business!